Saturday, April 23, 2011

GOINGS' ON

Wally has been working hard getting this area ready for concrete to be poured next week.

I put these pictures backwards but we get some pretty hard winds here and our renter was so worried that this big fir tree would fall on her side of the duplex so we had it taken out!









I am just sick about the way our tree looks in our back yard now. We paid a pretty good price to have the tre trimmer do this. We are told that it will thrive and look really nice now BUT I think it looks awful now!!!

















2 comments:

Sherri said...

At first glance I thought the fir tree was a palm tree! It will be interesting to see how your backyard tree looks when it has leaves. Show us the concrete by the bard when it's done!

julie said...

Whoa, that is a pretty drastic trim! I bet with leaves it will look tons better.